The “Prague Process: Dialogue, Analyses and Training in Action” (PP DATA) initiative is opening a call for experts (home-based) to identify short-term experts who are knowledgeable in migration data gathering and analysis and able to draft concise country factsheets that reflect the most recent migration dynamics and policy developments at national level.
The assignment foresees the production of factsheets on the following countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
The deadline for application is 30 June 2022.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree or PhD in migration studies, international relations and/or development, peace and conflict studies, journalism, communications, economics, or related fields
- At least three years of professional experience in writing and editing research papers targeting policy makers, academic experts and wider audience
- Sound background knowledge on migration policies and wider migration context
- Regional expertise (EU, Schengen associate countries, Western Balkans, the UK)
- Excellent research and analytical skills, as well as drafting skills in English
- Proven research record (preference will be given to candidates who published on migration)
- Knowledge of the EU and Western Balkan languages is desirable
For further details such as detailed tasks, eligibility criteria and the application procedure, please check the information on the ICMPD website.