This webinar presented the capacity development work of the EU-funded Migration EU Expertise (MIEUX+) Initiative in several Prague Process countries. Joined by experts and partners, MIEUX+ provided insights on a variety of migration topics, illustrated through its recent actions in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Moldova. The thematic scope ranged from integration, to applying a whole-of-government approach and from crisis preparedness to diaspora engagement. The webinar thus presented a number of lessons learned and good practices to inspire the further operationalisation of the Prague Process Action Plan 2023-2027.
You may watch the recording in English and Russian.
- Megan Pilli, Capacity Development, MIEUX+, ICMPD
- Claudia Leal-Madruga, Global Initiatives Programme, ICMPD
- Artjom Tepljuk, Advisor, Ministry of Culture of Estonia
- Maia Bartaia, Deputy Director of the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia
- Violina Donu, Deputy Head of the Diaspora Relations Bureau, State Chancellery of Republic of Moldova
The Prague Process Repository contains video recordings of all past webinars and policy talks.