The Launch of the Prague Process e-Learning Platform will take place on 23 September 2021, at 10:30-12:00 CET.
This online event is reserved for the Prague Process participating states and representatives of international organisations and EU Agencies actively involved in the Process. It will introduce the content and functionalities of the newly established e-Learning Platform, developed within the Prague Process Training Academy.
The e-Learning Platform provides educational material for independent, self-paced remote learning in English and Russian. In this way, it aims to provide the migration authorities of the Prague Process states with an overly flexible and user-friendly tool to enhance vocational training among their staff. The courses correspond to the six thematic areas of the Prague Process Action Plan.
The Platform currently features three courses, to be presented by their respective creators:
- Professor Rainer Munz, former Advisor to Commission President Juncker, will briefly introduce the course on Labour Migration;
- Ms Monika Weber, Senior Adviser, Border Management and Security Programme, ICMPD, will introduce the course on Integrated Border Management;
- Ms Elena Petreska, ICMPD Anti-Trafficking Specialist, will briefly refer to the course on Identification at the Border (tbc)
Finally, the Prague Process Secretariat will share its plans concerning the development of further courses and other relevant ongoing or upcoming activities within the Training Academy and Migration Observatory of the Prague Process.
Please register to the event through the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YkNUhgj5QIunc3gtLSHRAg. You will receive the link to the virtual room, as soon as your registration is approved.
The webinar will be held in English with simultaneous interpretation into Russian. The approximate duration will be 1,5 hours. The event will be carried out via Zoom and can be accessed directly through your browser, following the link received. Should you not have received the confirmation email with the link, please do the following:
- On 23 September, go to the event registration page, fill out the form indicating your email address and submit the data.
- Scroll down the page until you see the link at the bottom. By following this link, you will be able to join the event.
The intervention of the speaker will be followed by a Q&A session. Kindly submit your questions (in English and Russian) during the event through the chat.