The 8th Prague Process webinar ‘Building better return and reintegration programs’ with Glen Swan, ICMPD Consultant on Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration, took place on 6 October 2020.
This webinar presented a short background on AVRR program principles, discussed current operational challenges and provided recommendations for agile program design. Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) is a continuing topic of interest in migration management. Voluntary return is presented as a dignified method of return, but there are often many challenges associated with effectively implementing a successful AVRR program. Accurate policy settings are part of the challenge, as are operational and political objectives.
The webinar recording is available in two formats: the first contains the presentation of Mr Swan only while the second one represents the full-length video recording of the webinar, entailing also the Q&A session.
To watch the shorter version, please go here
To watch the full-length video, please go here
The Prague Process Repository contains video recordings of all past webinars:
- Webinar "The possible impact of COVID-19 on the EU’s demand for high-skilled migrants"
- Webinar "The impact of the Corona-crisis on migration"
- Webinar "The Impact of COVID-19 on Ukrainian Labour Migrants in the EU"
- Webinar "Assessing the EU’s External Migration Policy"
- Webinar "Maximizing labour migration outcomes in the Prague Process corridors"
- Webinar 'Migration and the Platform Economy'
- Webinar ‘EU Framework for Legal Migration: Lessons learned and main challenges’