In times of the coronavirus outbreak and the closure of state borders, the Prague Process Migration Observatory continues to release new publications. Herewith, we gladly present you the new Policy brief "Russian nationals looking for refuge in the European Union" authored by Olga Gulina.
This policy brief analyses the past and present flows of Russian nationals seeking asylum in the EU identifies the main challenges and puts forward concrete recommendations for policymakers in Russia and the EU.
To preview and download the brief please use this link.
Moreover, our Repository
- Policy brief by Dmitry Poletaev "Russia’s Migration Policies after the dissolution of the Federal Migration Service"
- Policy Brief by Yan Matusevich "The EU Central Asia Strategy and Its Impact on Migration"
- Policy brief by Kristof Tamas "Assessing the EU's External Migration Policy"
- Training Manual "How to be a good trainer?"
- Policy Brief by Nermin Oruc and Danica Santic "Highly-skilled Return Migrants to the Western Balkans: Should we count (on) them?"
- Analytical Report by Yelena Sadovskaya "China's "Belt and Road" Initiative and Its Impact on Migration Flows and Policies in Central Asia"
- Policy Brief by Petros Aghababyan "Closing the policy gaps concerning an eventual mass influx of asylum seekers to Armenia"
- Policy Brief by Yan Matusevich "Evaluating the Future of Uzbek Labour Migration"
- Analytical Report by Ivanka Heinzl "Report on the National Action Plan to Fight Trafficking in Human Beings of the Republic of Azerbaijan"
- Policy Brief by Haykanush Chobanyan "Assessing Armenia’s Migration Strategy for 2017-2021"
- Policy Brief by Natia Mestvirishvili "Circular Migration Schemes in Georgia"
- Policy Brief by Katerina Ivashchenko-Stadnik "Ukraine: First visa-free year since introducing the visa-free regime"