The Prague Process Migration Observatory releases its new Policy brief "Assessing the EU's External Migration Policy" authored by Kristof Tamas.
The policy brief looks at the effectiveness of the EU instruments for cooperation on migration and suggests that the EU should now explore how partner countries’ interests can be better accommodated within the existing cooperation framework.
To preview and download the brief under this link.
Moreover, our Repository
- Policy Brief by Yan Matusevich "The EU Central Asia Strategy and Its Impact on Migration"
- Training Manual "How to be a good trainer?"
- Policy Brief by Nermin Oruc and Danica Santic "Highly-skilled Return Migrants to the Western Balkans: Should we count (on) them?"
- Analytical Report by Yelena Sadovskaya "China's "Belt and Road" Initiative and Its Impact on Migration Flows and Policies in Central Asia"
- Policy Brief by Petros Aghababyan "Closing the policy gaps concerning an eventual mass influx of asylum seekers to Armenia"
- Policy Brief by Yan Matusevich "Evaluating the Future of Uzbek Labour Migration"
- Analytical Report by Ivanka Heinzl "Report on the National Action Plan to Fight Trafficking in Human Beings of the Republic of Azerbaijan"
- Policy Brief by Haykanush Chobanyan "Assessing Armenia’s Migration Strategy for 2017-2021"
- Policy Brief by Natia Mestvirishvili "Circular Migration Schemes in Georgia"
- Policy Brief by Katerina Ivashchenko-Stadnik "Ukraine: First visa-free year since introducing the visa-free regime"