The Trainer's Manual "What is Trafficking in Human Beings?" is now available online.
This Manual is a result of the rich expertise of its authors, Mr Madis Vainomaa, Project Manager and anti-trafficking expert, and Ms Ivanka Hainzl, Project Officer, both working at the ICMPD’s Anti-trafficking Programme. It was produced within the Prague Process Training Academy, which aims to enhance capacity building and the implementation of advanced trainings on migration-related issues across the Prague Process states by supplying the competent migration authorities with the necessary tools for organising own trainings in-house. The manual is developed to serve the anti-trafficking stakeholders from the participating countries of the Prague Process. Migration practitioners can use this Manual as a practical guide on how to deliver knowledge to any target audience.
You can preview and download the manual under this link.
Moreover, our Repository
- Training Manual "How to be a good trainer?"
- Policy Brief by Nermin Oruc and Danica Santic "Highly-skilled Return Migrants to the Western Balkans: Should we count (on) them?"
- Analytical Report by Yelena Sadovskaya "China's "Belt and Road" Initiative and Its Impact on Migration Flows and Policies in Central Asia"
- Policy Brief by Petros Aghababyan "Closing the policy gaps concerning an eventual mass influx of asylum seekers to Armenia"
- Policy Brief by Yan Matusevich "Evaluating the Future of Uzbek Labour Migration"
- Analytical Report by Ivanka Heinzl "Report on the National Action Plan to Fight Trafficking in Human Beings of the Republic of Azerbaijan"
- Policy Brief by Haykanush Chobanyan "Assessing Armenia’s Migration Strategy for 2017-2021"
- Policy Brief by Natia Mestvirishvili "Circular Migration Schemes in Georgia"
- Policy Brief by Katerina Ivashchenko-Stadnik "Ukraine: First visa-free year since introducing the visa-free regime"