This site is edited by the Prague Process Secretariat at ICMPD as implementing partner of the MPF II project, of which the Prague Process is a component.
Gonzagagasse 1, 5th floor
1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 504 4677 0
Fax: +43 1 504 4677 2375
This site is hosted by:
Duvinet Kft., Hungary
Server location: ATW Dataland, H-1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo u. 11-15.
This website has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union.
The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of the Prague Process Secretariat at ICMPD and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.
The documents, design and images on this website are provided for informational purposes only and the information herein is subject to change without notice. The information presented on www.pragueprocess.eu does not necessarily reflect the views of the governments of ICMPD Member States and as such is not an official record.
The Prague Process Secretariat does not guarantee, either expressed or implied, the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the information. The use of particular designations of countries or territories, as well as maps, does not imply any judgement by the Prague Process Secretariat as to the legal status of such countries or territories, of their authorities and institutions or of the demarcation of their boundaries. The Prague Process Secretariat does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims any liability whatsoever in connection with sites to which it provides links. Their contents and the documents therein reflect solely the views of their authors.
While the Prague Process Secretariat makes every effort to ensure that documents available on its website are free of any software virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all software viruses. The Prague Process Secretariat is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the software and related codes, including viruses and worms.
Content on the Prague Process website is subject to copyright. Text, photos or any other material credited to the Prague Process/EU/ICMPD on this website may be reproduced without charge for non-commercial purposes only. The Prague Process must be credited as source when using content from its website. For texts, the publication or page the texts originate from must be given.
If the attribution indicates that the information (including photos and graphics) is from a source or site external to the Prague Process, permission for reuse must be sought from the originating organisation. The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the Prague Process Secretariat at ICMPD and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
The Prague Process Secretariat at ICMPD is committed to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. All staff and contractors are thus required to comply with the following data protection principles.
Data protection principles
Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate business purposes only based on considerations of organisational need and the needs and interests of the data subject. Only data relevant for the specific purpose and for which active consent was obtained may be collected and processed.
- All personal data shall be processed in a fair and transparent manner.
- All personal data shall be accurate and be kept up to date. When found to be inaccurate it shall be corrected as soon as possible.
- Personal data shall only be used for the specified purpose for which active consent was obtained.
- Personal data which is no longer used for the specified purpose or is known to be inaccurate shall be deleted/destructed or, where deletion is not feasible, access must be restricted so that no one apart from those responsible for technical maintenance of the space it is saved in has access.
- While business contacts are available to all staff and made available to implementing partners, beneficiaries and contractors as required, access to private and sensitive data is restricted to persons who need access for carrying out their respective function for as long as they carry out this function based on a secure authentication mechanism including strong passwords.
- Processing activities of personal data owned by the Prague Process Secretariat may only be performed by external parties based on the conclusion of a binding written contract that sets out the purpose and duration of the processing and ensures that the processor meets technical and organisational requirements to ensure the effective protection of the rights of the concerned data subjects.
Prague Process website and Quarterly Review
The Prague Process Secretariat at ICMPD is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of the Prague Process website (www.pragueprocess.eu) and Quarterly Review, while aiming to provide a user-friendly and valuable service. Personal information is only collected via registration forms with the requirement of an explicit written consent for the Prague Process Secretariat to process and/or use any personal data in the manner and for the purpose described below in this privacy notice.
During a visit to the website the following types of information are collected: browsing patterns, website preferences, location of the user. This information is only used in aggregate forms: statistical reports on number of monthly visits, typical user paths, etc. These reports are used:
- to monitor the use of the website
- to identify audience profiles
- to support strategic planning.
The Prague Process Secretariat at ICMPD processes personal information collected via the Prague Process website solely for communication purposes. Only authorised staff members and contractors bound by the GDPR have access to the information and it will not be shared with any third parties. The Prague Process Secretariat uses secure data networks that are protected by firewall, malware and password protection systems that are consistent with industry standards.
Google Analytics Disclaimer